Thursday 5 March 2015

Mail, dinner, FNWF sign ups

I am enjoying a lovely home cooked meal for my Anniversary.
Garlic prawns, rice and salad. Of course some bubbly to go with it in my special glasses from a special friend.


I have received some great mail this week. My QUILT SHOPS blocks as part of a row by row swap by DEANA from..
http://dodmystery.blogspot.com.au
Here is my block from Daryl. I love her little quilt, on point. All I need to do is add a button on the door.


And then from the great designer and organiser DEANA


I have just linked up with CHERYL from 
 For FNWF.
Go on over the weekend for a look at what everyone has been working on.

I'll be stitching along with my daughter...

12 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Anniverary.. Nice dinner..

Love those blocks...

Mii Stitch said...

Happy Anniversary!
Dinner looks yummy and the glass is so sparkly!!! Is it a Swarovski glass??
These little houses look so sweet, what lovely gifts to receive in your letterbox!

Julianne said...

OMG Shrimp! YUM! Those little quilt shop houses are adorable, is there a pattern someplace?

Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary , your meal looks so yummy !! Oh those houses are so cute , adorable actually .

Linda said...

Happy anniversary. Hope you both enjoyed your delicious-looking meal and toasted each other with the bubbly. Cute houses!

Christine M said...

Happy anniversary, Jo. Those prawns look yummy. I love the little houses.

Kate said...

Happy anniversary!

The Quilt Shop blocks are such fun and so cute.

kiwikid said...

Happy anniversary Jo...your dinner look swonderful....lovely blocks.

wish2stitch said...

Such a lovely project .

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Your dinner looks delicious!! ANd those houses....adorable!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Your dinner looks delicious!! ANd those houses....adorable!

dq said...

It sounds like your anniversary was wonderful with great food. Since I don't live any where near the ocean, fresh seafood is not in my diet. I have had some though and have enjoyed it. My hubby and I have been married for 14 years now and I just love him more. Congratulations to the both of you!

Your little quilt shops are so cute together. I can't wait to see these quilt tops come together soon.