Monday 27 April 2015

More finishes.. OPAM & a winners gift. Binding blitz

I have continued with mums crafts.. This is what I have finished now...
Here is a bag pattern that I made at a retreat years ago... Mums was sitting there unfinished. Well it's finished now.... Not sure what I will do with it or where it will go.

Here is my beautiful grandson holding a funny coat hanger. My mum had started it and I finished it. Nick wanted to donate this coat hanger to his school for the Mothers Day stall... He is very happy..

I taught the Heathcote group how to make this bag. These are a great way of using up charm squares.
This adds another 44" to my binding total for the month..  Here is my finished one.

Then I made the cute napkin hold alls. Great for picnics... Very easy to make and fit packets of napkins easily. These will be sold on the trade table at the Kilmore Quilt show.

Then I made a little thread bag. I suppose it could be used for many things. A good way of using up 6" orphan blocks. That's my next project.... Make more!!!!!!!!
And another 17" of binding done.


I have done a total of 207" of  binding this month.


So here are 10 more projects finished for OPAM.
I was a lucky winner the other month for OPAM and I have just received a beautiful gift from Peg.
A lovely quilt project folder, a cool reel of thread that matches the fat quarter, 2 DMC threads. These just happen to be colours I use all the time. And a ring which I have already hung my cottage garden threads on.
Thanks again Peg. I will be joining in again this month




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo Man oh man you have been busy ,lovely bag and what a cute pic of your GS and that coat hanger is amazing. Oh wow Jo that bag you taught is gorgeous and well done on your win,love those project bags of Pegs xx

Cheryll said...

WOW Jo... you've been busy! Great finished too...and lovely donations as well. xox

Linda said...

What a busy and productive time you have had. Well done! Love your GS's smiley face.

Binsa said...

Hi jo loved seeing your projects and your cutie ts regards lyn

elliek said...

Great finishes and well done on the win.

kiwikid said...

Boy you have been busy Jo!! Such a lovely photo of your grandson! The bag you taught is lovely! Your thread bag is great too.

Sheila said...

You have made some lovely projects. I especially love the little thread holder , so cute ! How sweet of your grandson to want to donate this cute hanger , bet your mom would be pleased .

Anonymous said...

Goodness, you have been BUSY! Great makes, love the photo of your grandson, he looks so happy.

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Jo I am loving your finishes and you are so very welcome thank you for being an OPAMER XXXXX

Quilter Kathy said...

Great finishes! Way to go.... you are on a roll!

julieQ said...

What a fun bunch of binding projects!!! Love them all, and thank you for linking!