Thursday 28 May 2015

MAY OPAM & binding blitz

Here are all my finishes for MAY in one post
Here are my 1XiAM but there are 5
2 very quick Table Runners & 3 Bon Bons to put in those lovely chockies... Yummy.


My 3 COTTAGE GARDEN thread holders. I made one for my Gail Pan swap with my friends at a day out at the Geelong Quilt In, the other two are in the gift box or for the trade table during the year.



 My 4 scrappy pink thread catchers, my green scrappy zippered pouch, purse and journal cover, Xaviers Library Bag & a stitched note book cover


Then for the last of my items this month are my BLANKETS OF LOVE for Cheryll to take to the hospitals

BINDING BLITZ FOR MAY =  788"

12 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a lot of pretty stitching Jo, The thread catchers are lovely. You make me feel very slow as I never seem to find time to do half as much. Maybe in Australia you have more hours in the day than us here in Spain ???

Cheryl said...

Lots of gorgeous finishes for the month Jo

Anonymous said...

Wow Jo ,you sure are amazing,such wonderful projects you have made,Cheryll will be so rapt with those quilts,such a lovely thing for you to do xx

Cheryll said...

Wow soooo many wonderful projects Jo. Well done xox
I received the blankets too...they are waiting at home for me later today! Thanks again. Xox

elliek said...

You are amazing in the amount you do. I love the BOL .

Maria said...

Sew many fab projects. When do you sleep.

Sue SA said...

Love all your projects you have worked on and finished! The Christmas bon bons are a great gift idea.

Melody said...

Wow, a great lot of finishes here.

marina said...

lots of loveliness in your post!
those baby blankets are so wonderful, love the applique.

Kate said...

Wow, that's a lot of projects for just one month. You did good!

Sheila said...

I love your blankets of love for the hospital. They are so sweet.

Sheila said...

Forgot to ask. How large do you make those little blankets of love for the hospital? Are those 2.5" strips?
Cute little thread catchers, too.