Sunday 28 August 2016

My Sunday stitching

I was lucky enough to have a lazy day today. So what did I do? SEW, SEW, SEW.......
I am still working on block 31 of the splendid sampler blocks. I have done some later ones but this one is taking me forever....
Not to worry. It's getting done slowly...
The rosettes are done

My layout
Now I'm off to finish the night sewing the rosettes together.


So it's a good day to link up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching...
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/slow-sunday-stitching_28.html

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your fussy cut hexies. What are you planning to make with them?

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

These hexies are beautiful! :)

CathieJ said...

I love how you fussy cut those rosettes. That fabric is fun.

The Cozy Quilter said...

What a fun wreath of rosettes!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Great fabric choice! Enjoy your slow stitching

Val's Quilting Studio said...

It IS a good day for slow stitching. ENJOY!

Key Elements said...

Paper piecing - you colors are really modern. Love it. Enjoy your Sunday sewing!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such pretty rosettes... it will be a lovely block!

maggie fellow said...

your hexies are so much fun!

Helen said...

Very pretty hexies they look gorgeous in the rosette :)

elliek said...

Looking good Jo

Maria said...

Very pretty and you will the block finished by now...