Saturday 10 September 2016

My Dear Jane blocks catch up....

now I have unpacked and am ready for sewing again I thought I would catch up with my Dear Janes...
The Kilmore group I belong to lists 4 blocks to do each month. Since I fractured my ankle 3 months ago I haven't done any. That means I was 12 blocks behind. Luckily they started us on the easy blocks.
First I had to open the box and find out where I was up to.
Sort out what I've already done
Well on the way to catching up

Then starting to cut out the blocks, preparing them for sewing and.... Hey presto we have some finished. 5 are ready to applique and 7 are finished....
I 13

B 4
M 12
D 1
J 6

B 13 
L 4



13 comments:

Maria said...

Well done with catching up with your blocks... They all look great.

Linda said...

You have been working hard. Glad you are starting to catch up on your project.

Chris of UK City Crafter said...

Your blocks are looking really good.

KimM said...

Wow! I'm goIng to start calling you "Speedy Gonzalas"
xxx

elliek said...

All are looking good. It is so nice when you catch up and you will be there before you know it. Do you want me to send you the next 4 or have you organised with someone else?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh my goodness. Wonderful blocks!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh my goodness. Wonderful blocks!

Sarah said...

Wow! That was a fast catch up! Lookin' good!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Looking well settled in...and right back on track...I think it is hilarious that as one KQ member moves on from Sunraysia another moves in to take her place! Love the quilters teapots, a very cute block I've not seen before...x

Binsa said...

Lovely blocks Jo

kiwikid said...

Well done on being so organised! You have made beautiful blocks.

Cassiescuddles.hoodfamily.org.au said...

Soooo much sewing. Wow. I love the sewing room, looks great. The house looks lovely too. A lovely blessing to have uour daughter with the children visit too. Glad to see that my family isnt the o ly ones who love their technology.

Cassiescuddles.hoodfamily.org.au said...

Soooo much sewing. Wow. I love the sewing room, looks great. The house looks lovely too. A lovely blessing to have uour daughter with the children visit too. Glad to see that my family isnt the o ly ones who love their technology.