Tuesday 17 January 2017

A bit of this and a bit of that.

It's been a bit hot and we have had a few visitors over the past weeks. I just wanted a few little things to work on.
A cute little crochet turban beanie.....
Click on the link to see the pattern.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMhP5RDkb08
Bibs lined with flannelette

Knitted cotton dishcloths for the gift box


4 ply premie Knitted beanie

4 PLY PREM BABY BEANIE……

I used a soft 4 ply baby yarn.

No. 10 needles… 3.25 mm
(or size to make good tension)


CAST ON 59 sts….

K1, P1 to end.
P1, K1 to end.
REPEAT UNTIL WORK MEASURES 2” (5 cm)

 PATTERN
K2, P2 to last st. P1
K2, P2 to last st. K1
REPEAT UNTIL WORK MEASURES 5” (12.5 cm)

YOU CAN DO THIS RIB PATTERN OR ANY OTHER PATTERN YOU LIKE.

K2 tog,  to last st, K1….  30 sts…

Break yarn.                  
Thread through sts
Sew up side seam
Turn band up…..


A Premie Knitted beanie
Have a look to see what else I make for the NICU at the local hospital.
https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/p/prem-baby-makes.html
This is my Prem Baby Makes page. If you want to join in and makes any of the items here please feel free. If you want to send some tomdonate please email me....

9 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Jo, It is nice to have some small different projects to do. Love the crochet hat. I can't crochet I'm a knitter. I like them for in the car when travelling but lately I am the one doing all the driving!! Hope you both are feeling well.

dq said...

Yes indeed, a "few little things". Those few little things take a lot of time though. I cannot believe the variety of crafts that you do, Jo. I love the little hats.

Maria said...

Lovely lot of A few Little Things.....

Val's Quilting Studio said...

A D O R A B L E!!! Hope you've enjoyed your company. :) (I'm sure you have)

kiwikid said...

Lots of beautiful things there Jo, the baby beanie is so cute.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You really are amazing 😉

Sharm said...

Some lovely yarn goodness there Jo!

Melody said...

It is amazing how much you achieve and everything is beautiful

DottieGB2 said...

Please help!!! I can't find the pattern for your adorable Santa Face Ornament! I am starting on this Christmas' ornaments now.