Monday 24 April 2017

A day out with my hubby...

Since moving towns it has been a while that I have been on the bike with my hubby. His local bike group was celebrating their 26th anniversary. So we joined in the ride. It was beautiful weather and we ventured out.
Here we all met...

Had a few stops. Meeting at the end...  It was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed the fresh air.


We made it to the end of the ride at the club house. The RAAF museum...

Off home to change and then back here again for dinner and drinks.
Luckily we only live 6kms away.

REMEMBER TODAY



5 comments:

Linda said...

Didn't know you and Tony were motor bikers! They frighten me to death! Glad you enjoyed the day.

margaret said...

sounds like a great day have not been on a bike since I was a youngster, now it is getting warmer here the bikers are out though we are meant to be having a winter spell the next 2 days.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great way to spend a day ❤️❤️❤️

kiwikid said...

Sounds like a wonderful day out Jo.

dq said...

Did I tell you that my husband and I bought a bike last fall. We look forward to many great trips on it in the future.