Wednesday 28 June 2017

The quilts are coming together

At the Madec building we have lots of room to spread out our quilts.
We have the space to cut, sew, iron, eat and most of all spread out and plan the placements.
The tops are coming together.
You can seee my challenge quilt on the table in the background. 
They were being judged at this class. Not sure when we will find out the winner.
I forgot to get a photo of all the entrants. I'll have to remember to get one at the show.

Now for the quilts progress.




My Xmas fabrics from Mari are coming together nicely..







This is how far I have got with miy top. 
Now I have to work on the borders. 



13 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

They look good......

Mari said...

Looks like you're having a great time! Your quilt looks great so far.

Helen said...

They all look wonderful.

Vireya said...

Lovely quilts! It seems to be a design that can suit anyone's stash of fabrics.

Maria said...

good luck with your challenge..
WOW ! all the quilts are gorgeous out of the different fabrics each of you chose.
Can"t pick a favorite.
Your Christmas one is lovely as is the bright one and .........all of them...

margaret said...

such variety of the same pattern a great design that works well with any fabric

kiwikid said...

All the blocks and quilts tops look fantastic Jo! Love all the different colours. Goos luck with the challenge.

kiwikid said...

Goos = good!!!!! 😀😀

Michelle Ridgway said...

Wonderful quilts....they all look so different xx

Chris of UK City Crafter said...

It never ceases to amaze me how different one quilt design can look in different fabrics. They are all lovely especially your Christmas one.

elliek said...

Beautiful quilts.

Sheila said...

Interesting pattern, I love seeing the different variety in fabric and colours , really changes the pattern . Your Christmas fabrics are just lovely !

dq said...

Oh how I love this post! I love the quilts and I love seeing the group assembled together enjoying themselves!