Saturday 19 August 2017

I'm back to sewing.

Thanks to all my friends checking up on me.
I was back at work this week and am totally exhausted.
I'd come home, take my brothers dog for a walk, eat tea, sit for a while then bed.
I am dog sitting for 2 weeks while my brother and hubby are away 4 wheel driving/camping through the Simpson Desert.

Friday night saw me finish off a few Dear Jane blocks that needed some hand appliqué.
The blocks for March were... F6, G10, A12 & D3.
Aprils blocks are I4, L7, K13 & B9.

I have decided not to trim them back to the 5". I think I am going to do QAYG and join them with the 1/2" sashings. This might help me to get it done. 

I have fallen behind but I am catching up...

5 comments:

Linda said...

So pleased to hear you have managed to do some sewing- that's a good sign that you are enjoying slowly improving after your bout of

Val's Quilting Studio said...

You are getting there....it does take time...but you are on the better end of it all now. :)

kiwikid said...

Love the blocks Jo, they look great. Seems like this flu going around takes a while to get over, you look after yourself and rest as much as you can.

Maria said...

Yes the flu sure takes it out of you , rest is a good thing. Pleased you're feeling a bit better.
Great blocks ....will look great as a QAYG...

margaret said...

god to read you are feeling so much better. Liking the idea of sashing on the blocks