Wednesday 20 September 2017

Getting ready for the show

Our local quilt group is getting ready for their show... Raffle tickets are bought. Fingers crossed for someone I know to be the winner of this lovely quilt.... Hunters star is a great pattern.



Sarah has got a special project happening but it's a secret. I am sending her some scraps to give a bit of variety. These are in the post..
http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com.au


If you are into making bags go over to Vale and have a look at the link us. It's bag week.

http://myplvl.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/tuesday-archives-171-bags.html

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hope the show goes well. Are you feeling better?

kiwikid said...

Best wishes for a successful show, that is a beautiful quilt to be raffled!! Verh nice of you to,share your fabrics with another. Hope you are feeling better now.

Sarah said...

And now I'm REALLY excited to check my mail next week!! Thank you for sending scraps!!
Good luck on the raffle and the quilt show. Hunters Star is definitely a great design...I have a HS project in the works myself. Love that design.

Maria said...

Wishing you a successful show!