Tuesday 21 November 2017

Then on Saturday...

We made it through the night ok. Remembering last year we had the worst thunder, lightning and hail storm in years. Lost power, flooded, trees down and hail damage to my car. So this year we were doing well.
I sat down and started work on my Xmas mini that I have permission to teach from SARAH over at
http://alittlehappyplace.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/a-little-happy-sew-along-merry.html
So this is where I am at. It is only small but very very cute.. And so super easy. I still have to make the stockings.


If you are a beginner it is a great way to make something small with appliqué, stitchery and piecing. There is also felt work and embellishing with buttons.

It's altogether and only needs buttons.

I didn't have any buttons with me but I have since added them and now it is finished for show and tell at our group and get the instructions in print..

Make sure you go on over to have a look at Sarah's blog. She does some amazing work..
http://alittlehappyplace.blogspot.com.au

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So! So! Cute!
Definitely the perfect little mini to learn or practice so many important techniques. Your students will love it.
PS - I spy hexies 💜

Ellen said...

Very cute!

Crystal_235 said...

Love it!

Mari said...

This is very cute, Jo! I'm sure students will love making it and have a lot of success, too.

Vireya said...

That's just so cute!

Maria said...

Gorgeous !

Sheryl said...

Oh Jo, this is really so pretty, what lovely fabrics, stitching and booties, perfect

kiwikid said...

That is really pretty Jo, good luck with the teaching.