Wednesday 11 September 2019

Charity Quilts are ready for their binding.

Hello everyone. I have finally posted something... Amazing!!!!

I have been busy getting these charity quilts quilted since back from holidays and now I am back at work learning a new position I am exhausted of a night. I have also come down with the dreaded cold.

I had a little fun on one of the charity quilts. I used my Westalee rulers.
I have been a little bit intimidated and think that my work isn't good enough..
I need to spend a little more time playing with the rulers and not rushing the quilting time.

I put a little flower in each of the the centres.


One side of the pile.

Rolled up view.

The other side view to show the diagonal quilting 


All ready to pass on to the other members to sew on the bindings which I have already cut too.

5 comments:

Vireya said...

That's a great collection you've done! Good for you using the rulers. They just take practice, and that was a good use of the flower design in the Irish Chain quilt.

Hope you will be feeling better soon.

kiwikid said...

That is a huge pile of quilts you have quilted Jo. The quilted flowers look wonderful, well done. Your quilting is very much good enough.

Maria said...

WOW Jo you have been busy. Great pile of quilts and the quilting looks great.

Linda said...

Love the photo of the rolled up quilts. How big are the quilts? You are working very hard on all fronts, working and sewing. No wonder you came down with a cold. Get better soon and give yourself time to recover.

KaHolly said...

That’s an impressive pile of charity quilts! You ladies are amazing. It’s a great way to practice your ruler work! Hope you’re feeling better!