Out came the aqua scraps and were joined together to make some more placemats
JULY is AQUA
I love the diagonal placemat.
Placemats are such a fun and easy make.
Good job. A great way to use small scraps.
These are lovely - that flash of yellow looks amazing. x
That is a good use of those aqua strips. The diagonal one does really stand out.
Great use of your Aqua scraps .Also did some catch up on previous posts.Lovely design with your stitchery pieces made into hexie project.The left over bits from your Mystery are coming together nicely into a quilt.
More lovely mats. That reminds me, I need to make a couple of tray cloths.
so very pretty every one
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the diagonal placemat.
Placemats are such a fun and easy make.
Good job. A great way to use small scraps.
These are lovely - that flash of yellow looks amazing. x
That is a good use of those aqua strips. The diagonal one does really stand out.
Great use of your Aqua scraps .
Also did some catch up on previous posts.
Lovely design with your stitchery pieces made into hexie project.
The left over bits from your Mystery are coming together nicely into a quilt.
More lovely mats. That reminds me, I need to make a couple of tray cloths.
so very pretty every one
Post a Comment