I attended a tutorial at our group to make some fun placemats.
I had a few Xmas stitcheries I had won in raffles many years ago from retreats I had been to. So when this tutorial came up at my quilt group I thought it was time to use them.
This was an easy project to make and fun too. I have donated them to Meals on Wheels for their Xmas gifts.






10 comments:
The hexi placemats are adorable!
I love the hexies but also love the leftovers. Such a jolly lot of Christmas cheer.
beautiful place mats Jo, you create such amazing projects
Your hexie placemats are gorgeous! What a great design. x
The hexie place mats look great. A very different idea.
A very clever design and what a good way to use up the stitcheries and some other Christmas fabrics.
Such a clever design--perfect for the little stitched squares.
The placemats are very festive, too. Nice work, Jo!
The hexie placemats look like fun.
Love those placemats. Where did you find the pattern for the hexie/knot version?
As usual you have great ideas Jo. Are the knot ones coaster or placemat size?
Post a Comment