I have finished playing around with the leftovers. Decided on my layout.
I used a simple serpentine stitch through the centre of the blocks.
Here it is quilted
It is only a small quilt that measures 44” square but I like it. I was going to add borders but wasn’t happy when I placed different fabrics around it so it stayed as is.
I donated it to my husband’s radio group for their agm raffle.
They were thrilled with it.



7 comments:
You wouldn't guess that this was made with leftovers. It is a great result.
I love this quilt Jo. It is amazing how setting blocks on point can make such a difference to the overall effect. I also love the corners.
Lovely, I hope the raffle brings in some cash for the club funds.
they were thrilled for good reason--it turned out beautifully--nice quilting on this one, too hugs, Julierose;)))
Another lovely finish Jo.
Lovely use of the leftovers Jo and the border just as it is, is perfect. xx
So good to have used the left over for another great quilt.
Love that serpentine stitch.
Post a Comment