Monday, 28 September 2026

OOPS Quilt show challenge entry photos now attached.

 Well blogger has not been my friend. I could not upload the photos to my last post. I have spent a bit of time transferring my photos to the computer.

 So here goes. I have copied my words and have added the photos...


On Sunday we held our quilt airing which is located at a local school. 


The quilts are pegged over the fences and stair rails. Rope is tied between the trees to hang more. These are older used quilts which cannot be put in to our quilt exhibition. It’s just to get them out of the cupboards and air them.
Here are some overall photos. it was an extremely windy hot day.







We had 16 entries into the challenge. Black and white with 10% of colour.




1st prize

2nd prize




my entry



3rd prize







4 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely to see all those beautiful quilts out in the fresh air. x

loulee said...

Lovely to see so many quilts.

Maria said...

So many lovely quilts hanging up for the Quilt Airing.

Vireya said...

Great to see the photos, thanks for persevering!
I would have voted for your cats in the challenge.