Wednesday, 16 September 2026

We are ok and still here

 I know it’s been weeks and we have done a few things. Yes, I know I have to do some catch up posts. I have been very lazy.

But….

We have a digital photo frame on a stand in our lounge. It plays all day and I can add to at any time. It shows the date, time and weather.

We actually caught it at a funny moment today. 


It’s a shame the photo wasn’t from today though.

16 hours and 16 minutes 

on the 16th

and 16 deg Celsius




8 comments:

loulee said...

That's a lot of 16s. LOL

Vireya said...

Well caught!

Lin said...

Brilliant! x

Denice Barker said...

Just good to know you are ok

Maria said...

I know what you mean Jo . Life just goes by so fast.

Barwitzki said...

A fun photo of the two of you with the 16th...
Sending you cheerful greetings. Viola

Janice said...

How fun. Nice memories.

cityquilter grace said...

nice photo....catching up on blogs...looks like a fun trip