Sunday, 6 April 2014

Jewellery Rolls

I have been busy making fabric Jewellery Rolls for my grandsons school. They will be his donations for the Mothers Day stall.
I have been using my scraps for the outside. I have added a bling ring so the kids know what they are.
What I am sitting and sewing tonight is all the press studs on.
It is taking a while so I thought I would add it to Slow Stitching Sunday
It doesn't have to be a long time project but one that has you sit, think, relax, sew & achieve.
After my hectic week it has been good sitting down stitching these while I sit and chat with my hubby & mother in law. Father in law is in hospital and has had major heart surgery so mother in law is here for a couple of weeks.
A relaxing night before the week begins again.
So here they are........
I have made 10 in all...
Do you like the bling....



9 comments:

  1. What a nice project! Lucky kids / school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I have never seen this jewelry roll before. This is a great donation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be a good thing to make for my guild's gift shop at their quilt show later this year ... did you use a pattern or invent this design on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sure have been busy ,they will be very popular on the Mother's Day stall,well done Jo.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Enjoy the chatting while doing some slow stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo.

    Lovely gifts for the Mother's Day stall.

    Have a Happy Monday.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You amaze me with how much you get done..They look great

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your post about these on the Tuesday Archives. I make a larger version of these but love this size too! Is this your own design? I agree with you these are great for using up scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day