Saturday 11 May 2019

So scrappy UP TO DATE with TINY TUESDAY

I have been doing a bit of sewing. A few minutes at a time.
Slowly I have managed to keep up with my Tiny Tuesday blocks with Angela.
SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY OF PHOTOS.
The lighting isn't very good at night for photos in my sewing room.





I  made 2 blocks.
I'm not sure if they look like trees or umbrellas.








I am up to date...

Go over to Angela's to find the links to the blocks.
Be patient as she is selling her home, moving into a new home, renovating, working full time, looking after a family, living and maybe some sewing.
If the links are not updated just go to the home page and scroll through until you find what you want.
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com


8 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I adore your tiny blocks... what a wonderful collection!

Janice Holton said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun making those tiny blocks! I wanted to let you know that for some reason, the comment you left on my blog never got sent to me in an e-mail like all the rest of the comments usually do. I like to reply to all my comments if I know about them! I just happened to go read them via another method and saw yours there. I wonder why it didn't come through? Have you had that issue with anyone else?

kiwikid said...

Womderful blocks Jo, they look great on your design wall together.

Mari said...

Great blocks! They all look great together. It will be a happy quilt!

Mari said...

This happens to me sometimes too! Yahoo addresses never come through, and sometimes random ones get left out. Just weird glitches, I guess.

Maria said...

The tiny blocks are lovely and until you said. Umbrellas I could only see trees.

marina said...

what a beautiful collection of little blocks!

Sheryl said...

Lovely small blocks, all so different.