Friday 15 November 2019

International sisters are on the way here

INTERNATIONAL SISTERS
I have seen a few people making these quilts and I really want to start one.

Now I just need to collect some different fabrics from everywhere to give me a variety.
This just might be the inspiration I need to get back into some regular sewing.

I have become very lazy, slack or what ever you want to call it.


I AM PUTTING OUT A REQUEST FOR HELP.

I WOULD LIKE FABRICS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO MAKE THIS LOOK GREAT.

I NEED A 10" SQUARE OF PRINTED FABRIC SHOWING SOMETHING SPECIAL FROM YOUR PART OF THE WORLD.
Please ask anyone who can help. I want them all different.

The pattern is from PREETI


Have a look at Sue's beautiful quilt

If you would like to help me out send me an email or comment for my address.
I think I am getting excited.

8 comments:

Vireya said...

I expect that any fabrics I have from my corner of the world would be the same as anything you have already, but would you like me to send you something anyway?

Julierose said...

I would so enjoy sending you a fabric square from my little corner of the world...;))) Hugs, Julierose

KaHolly said...

You will love making them. Once you establish a rhythm for the piecing, they are a quick finish. And like eating potato chips, you can’t make just one! I don’t really have any Canada fabric, and all my Texas fabric is....in Texas! But send me your address, please, and I’ll find something appropriate to send! Have fun!

Jenny said...

This looks like a great project to get you sewing again I'll be happy to send you some NZ inspired fabric, so please let me have your address.

Mari said...

Oooh, I have an envelope for you! These ladies will be awesome!

kiwikid said...

I must get to the PO and get the fabric I have for you (and the t bag tags) in the mail!! Hope you get lots of fabric Jo, love the block you have done.

Preeti said...

I have a couple of extra blocks that I can send. Also would you like some skin tone fabrics?
Thank you for supporting the International Sisters. Every time I read a blogpost including them, it warms my heart :-)

Raewyn said...

I've been making these blocks too and love them! I could send you some NZ fabric but I see Sue P has also offered - would try not to double up on what she has! I also have a Canadian one I could send you a piece of?