Thursday 6 February 2020

INTERNATIONAL SISTERS - Texas wildflowers

Bloggers are so generous. 
I received this beautiful Texas Wildflower fabric from Karen at

Well , I have put this fabric to use and made my first block...



I have seen this block on a few sites and wanted to join in.
Read this funny story about how the blocks multiply..
https://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2019/07/women-of-color.html
If you want to join in with making these girls go to see the post PREETI has done with a tutorial.
I think PREETI is amazed with how widespread this block has become.
https://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2019/05/international-sister-block.html
This is how the began.
https://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2019/08/feeling-blue.html

10 comments:

jacaranda said...

Beautiful fabric.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful fabric and sister Jo, lo e now this quilt pattern of Preeti's has travelled all over the world.

Vireya said...

Beautiful sister! Apparently these blocks multiply, so I expect you will have a whole family of sisters soon.

Cheryll said...

Karen's gift made a beautiful dress for your new sister...xox

Maria said...

I see you are still collecting for your sister..Beautiful fabric from Karen...

Janice said...

Gorgeous

Jenny said...

Such a pretty block to start off your collection of International Sisters. I'm waiting to see what other ones join the family.

Julierose said...

What beautiful fabric and just perfect for your lovely I-Sisters block...
Hugs, Julierose

Linda said...

Such beautiful fabric I would have been scared to cut into it. Well done you! A pretty block.

dq said...

I just love how those Texas flowers look as her dress! I must try to find something special.