I cleaned out my sewing store room as it was dangerous going in there. Oh what I found was overwhelming. I have so much fabric, lots of kits to be started/made and a huge amount of UFO’s.
So here is one that I will get back into. I started this RSC CURVED LOG CABIN block in 2015, then worked on it again in 2017 and did the last block in 2019. Wow……
They are blocks that measure 20” square. I have decided to put them on point with cream strips in the corners. I will cut the yellow block in half diagonally and position it on the top and bottom. This means I need another block for the 2 sides. Out with the PURPLES. I don’t this has already been done yet so I am ready.
It will then measure 60” square. I will bind it with different coloured scraps

1 comment:
Those are great blocks Jo. It will be fun to see this one coming together. Will you stick to the RSC, or just go for it now?
Post a Comment