Tuesday 25 March 2014

Catch up with Soscrappy RSC14 sampler blocks

Yippee, I have done it.
I made 6 blocks today in pink. February's colour.
These are what Angela has given us tutorials for. I didn't get to do these as I was away on holidays.
Here they are....
Now for that bias handle on the basket. Some are made into a tube that you have to turn right out. I used bias bars and no turning needed.


SEW YOUR BIAS STRIP WRONG SIDES TOGETHER

TRIM YOUR SEAM ALLOWANCE TO ABOUT 1/8"

INSERT BIAS BAR INTO TUBE OF FABRIC, 
TWIST YOUR TUBE & IRON
REMOVE BIAS BAR & PLACE ONTO WORK IN DESIRED POSITION
TOP STITCH DOWN.

ALL DONE.
So much easier than turning out tubes....


1 comment:

Karen said...

Your blocks are very pretty. Thanks for the information on the press bar. I haven never this tool. I haven't made any teal blocks. I need to get busy.