Monday 4 January 2016

AUSSIE QUILT IS ON ITS WAY

I have finished another Aussie quilt for the year. I wasn't going to do another one but I couldn't help myself.... I had fun designing this one up. I might even make it for my new granddaughter due in January... The request for this quilt was PINK & DAUGHTERS NAME... I love it...
Aussie Hero Quilt
Cute little bows added


It's really good to see that the quilt you have made has arrived.
Mine is the spider web one on the left.
They all look so happy....


BINDING BLITZ... 220"

9 comments:

elliek said...

Lovely quilt again Jo.

Linda said...

Another great quilt. Very different in style. So pleased you spotted your quilt in the photo.

kiwikid said...

Another wonderfull quilt Jo...wonderful to see your quilt with the recipient!!! Did you hear from him?

Cheryl said...

Your quilt is gorgeous Jo and how lovely to see a photo of a recipient with your quilt

Maria said...

A very pretty quilt Jo... You're a wiz and it is nice to see your quilt appreciated as you are very generous...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,wow you are amazing my friend,I love it,well done xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the quilt xxx

Kate said...

Another fabulous finish. It's definitely pink and pretty.

Sue Niven said...

Absolutely stunning! Well done.