Thursday 24 March 2016

Life keeps going

I have had some happy mail to boost my spirits in amongst all the nice emails and texts to keep me sane..
Thanks everyone.
I got this from Molli.
MOLLI SPARKLES and he makes everyone sparkle. It makes me feel happy to get this Molli at a time I really need a smile. THANKYOU..
Molli's Badge


Then I opened a letter and it was from my friends at Kilmore Quilters. Thanks ladies.
Thanks ladies. You are a special group.

It really is a great card. It even has the pattern inside. This is a special thought. THANKYOU ladies..

AND I HAVE FINISHED THIS GREAT KIDS QUILT FOR SOME ONE SPECIAL.
HAPPY EASTER...
From your Uncle Ricky

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo how nice to get some lovely mail,just shows how well loved you are,happy Easter my friend xx

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Congrats on getting this special quilt done...your hard work and dedication paid off. The recipient's smiles will certainly lift your spirits.:)

Maria said...

How nice to have sew many thoughtful friends...
Fabulous Spider-Man finish...
Hugs Maria XX

Linda said...

Great quilt. So pleased you managed to finish it. Good to hear your friends are sending lovely messages. Happy Easter.

Melody said...

Such a great quilt and lovely mail

kiwikid said...

Lovely card from your friends and badge from the sparkly one!!! The spider man quilt looks fantastic!!! It will be loved I am sure. Hope Tony is going along ok. Xx

Cheryll said...

WELL DONE Jo... on a wonderful finish.
NiCe people receive nice cards, thoughts & gifts... xox

Cheryl said...

Great to have wonderful friends. The quilt looks amazing - will make one little person very happy. Happy Easter Jo

dq said...

That Spider Man quilt will be so loved by a child!