Thursday 4 July 2019

CELTIC KNITTED SCARF

It has been a lot cooler and I haven't been doing too much sewing.
I wanted to do something that was quick and didn't require much thinking.
So I searched Pinterest and this is what I decided...

I can't believe how easy this scarf and hat was to Knit.
It took 2 balls of yarn from Big W.  It knitted beautifully and soft. I think I need to go buy some more in a different colour.


It is very warm and is plenty big enough for a cold winters day.


I love it and will make another one. Maybe a little different for variety.

6 comments:

Vireya said...

That looks like a fun project to knit!

jacaranda said...

Haven’t seen that pattern before, looks like it will keep you warm.

kiwikid said...

That looks like a complicated pattern to me Jo!! Great scarf and hat.

marina said...

Great Job, does look a little complicated

Maria said...

Looks great and warm...

dq said...

That looks so unique and beautiful! I guess it must be winter in the land down under. It is July hot here!