Tuesday 27 August 2019

Sewing machines - QATW

There was a member of the Bookcase swap that was going through some hard times due to health issues. She had to pull out of the group she was in for this swap. She was feeling bad because she had committed and now felt like she was letting everyone down. I said I would make her novelty blocks for her. She had chosen vintage sewing machines. This is what I ended up with.
I think they are cute. I was not in her group.



Here is my Sewing machine block


Free pattern ...... HERE

I will have to make myself one of these blocks as I sent all 6 to the USA.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a lovely kind thing to do

kiwikid said...

Great blocks Jo, you are a very kind and generous person.

Vireya said...

They are terrific! Where did you get the pattern?

Linda said...

That was very kind of you, Jo. Great block.

elliek said...

You are a truly good person Jo.

jacaranda said...

You are very kind Jo, fabulous block.

Pamela Arbour said...

That was sweet of you to help her out and the other members in that swap. You made some nice vintage sewing machines!

Helen said...

Lovely blocks, you are very kind Jo.

KaHolly said...

You are so sweet and kind! She’s a lucky lady to have you for a blogging friend. I love this block. Be sure to make one for yourself!