Monday 2 May 2022

Machine quilting ruler class.

 It was the Anzac Day long weekend and I had been busy every day. But I needed to get some prep work done for an upcoming class. First up we had a platter of cheese and crackers, dips and wine…

It was a hard decision figuring out what fabrics I wanted to use. But when I was showing Janice my messy room I picked up a bag of fabrics left over from a quilt I had made. That was what I was going to use…

I needed to make 6 placemats & 1 table runner


And here they are ready for the workshop

Now I just need to cut the wadding and backing



10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Cheese platter looks good..... Can't go past one..... Lol
At least you got you placemats done ready for class......

loulee said...

Yep, that platter looks great.
Looking forward to reading more about your class.

Jenny said...

Ruler work, sounds scary to me. Did everyone have to make placemats for the class or was that your own particular choice? Looking forward to hearing how you got on in your class. Cheese and crackers so yummy.

Janice said...

Cheese platter and wine is definitely the fuel required to prep for your class. They will look lovely when quilted.

kiwikid said...

Great fabrics you have used Jo, the cheese platter looks yum!

Maria said...

Yummy looking cheese platter .
I like your choice of fabrics for the ruler workshop.
Have fun.

Karen's Korner said...

You are off to a good start for the workshop.

jude's page said...

Nice fabrics, look forward to watching your ruler work progress

Karen S said...

Great to use left over fabrics. It always feels like a bonus. Great result.

cityquilter grace said...

those mats will look fantastic on any table!