Friday 25 November 2022

A visit to Junee. part 2. The Motor Museum

 In between the rain we crossed over the car park and looked into the Motor Museum.

Tony found it interesting as his first job was working on lawn mowers and after his mechanical career he is once again working on them again a few hours a week.

This car has recently done a 3 week trip to the middle of Australia. I can’t believe it still works on such a big trip but they say it didn’t have any issues the whole time gone. I am impressed.




Look at this push bike lawn mover. How funny.


We even got to meet both the owners who have this great collection.

The rain got a bit heavier so we went back to the cafe for another coffee. Then we sprinted back to the caravan park. We had so much to eat for our breakfast that we didn’t even have lunch.


It was amazing to see all the old cars, bikes and mowers.


7 comments:

loulee said...

Lots of boys toys.

Fairy Qu33n said...

My husband would be very happy in a place like this. So many stuff for him :)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Those brown worked blocks in your last post would be neat to hand embroider. I really like the sashing you are making for them. My Tony would love to visit this place...as a retired engineer, he still tinkers a lot on such at 83. It is a real man thing here as I have no interest.:D

Vireya said...

Think I know a couple of people who would love to visit there, too.

Janice said...

How interesting. I don’t think that museum was there last time we visited.

kiwikid said...

That is a great museum Jo, I love the push bike mower!!

jude's page said...

That push bike mower is pretty neat, and glad you can get out and about.