Thursday 21 September 2023

Another round of quilts on display

 Once again, we had so many quilts that here are some more in no particular order.
















Here is Maxine’s quilt from a SAL with the Kilmore Kwilters.







And we all know about the twister quilt. 



Here is the back of the next quilt


And the front.


The following 2 are Bonnie Hunters mystery. I still have to put the binding on mine.



And here was 2nd place.


Here is my hand quilted scrap quilt. This is now proudly being used on my bed.




One year we put mandala patterns in the newsletter for anyone to make. These were all embroidered. I think I have done 3 blocks. These colours are very pretty.


I think this was a round robin. Some of the rounds were. Start with any centre square you want. We had stars, pieced, appliqué, flowers and braid. These quilts came out so different.


Here is a round robin quilt too.



Another round robin entry.


This one was part of our round robin but done in rows.



Hexies are a theme






Hexies were popular



That’s it for the show entries. Next up was a fun night out and some more displays


11 comments:

Denice Barker said...

I can't decide which I like best! So much wonderful variety!

Susan said...

Thanks for the round-up - so many I love - the laura Heine one, the turtle, another great temperature quilt, - amazing how different the two Bonnie Hunter quilts are! and the "&" quilt - how clever.

Karen's Korner said...

What a fantastic quilt show. Well done to all those who contributed.

Jenny said...

So many beauties on display!

Vireya said...

Thanks for all the photos from your quilt show. Well done to everyone involved in putting on such a terrific display.

Janice said...

Like Denice, I can’t pick a favourite. There is such a variety of styles and such a lot of talent on show. I see that a couple of quilts are influenced by Racheldaisy. Thanks for sharing them all.

kiwikid said...

So many beautiful quilts Jo! Love that dahlia at the start. Great exhibition.

Karen S said...

That is a wonderful display of quilts.

Lin said...

What a lot of lovely quilts! I love that turtle also the huge flower and the pretty lilac and green but there are lots more beauties. xx

loulee said...

Some amazing quilts on show. Thanks for sharing Jo. Did I spy Annette in there?

cityquilter grace said...

wonderful selection of eye candy...so many beauties!