Friday 15 September 2023

SPF Quilt Exhibition preparations

I am finally doing a post about the start of our quilt exhibition. In preparation for our trade table stall I pulled out some items I had made in the past and presented them for sale. Put their prices on in the Hope of selling some. I know some sold but as yet not exactly sure what. That I will find out when I go to our meeting next week.

I had made some beaded jewellery a lot of years ago so I made some stands to show them off.

Here is what I put up for sale.








Look at the great stand the members put together.



Jude’s Cornerstone Creations
It was great that Judy made the trip with Pat. Unfortunately, the fairy, Raylene couldn’t make it. 
I will be catching up with them at the Bordertown quilt show in October.

Lesley Mays of Mildura.

Janine stand. I heard she sold a few embroidery machines. That’s a great weekend. 

Mulberry Lane of Bendigo

There are many more photos to come so hang on for the next instalment of the decorating and antique dress display..










6 comments:

kiwikid said...

Looks really interesting Jo, your jewellery looks amazing.

loulee said...

Looks like a great vendors area. Those beaded necklaces are amazing.

Jenny said...

I love those cute bunnies, and have the pattern tucked away somewhere, must dig it out again.

Janice said...

If that is just the trade section, it sounds like a very impressive show. I look forward to the next instalment. I’m glad you made some sales.

jude's page said...

Fantastic jewellery Jo, should have had a better look at your stand

Karen's Korner said...

You have some lovely goods on sale and the jewellery is very reasonably priced. Hope you did well.