Tuesday 26 December 2023

SPF is having a 5.5" square mystery

SPF, my local sewing group are having a 5.5" square mystery SAL in 2024.

We had to cut 40 * 5.5" light coloured squares and 40 * 5.5" dark coloured squares. They need to be 80 contrasting blocks. We will not be working with the squares we cut as they will all be put together and separated then distributed.

I will probably be making mine for charity. Not sure what size it will be. Have to wait and see.

Cutting my squares from here.

I was donated a lot of the fabrics in these tubs from Merilyn to use towards charity and I have been digging into them for so many projects so far. I have also added some of my fabrics into these tubs as I sort out my own fabrics.



I have cut some for my friend


and some for the kitty


and mine are all cut too


Now to wait until end of January gathering to hand them in.



No comments: