We went and had lunch at great cafe in Rutherglen . It’s called Caffeine N Machine. It was also a museum of old motorbikes and memorabilia. Tony had a lovely walk around.
Here are some photos.
The bacon and eggs on toast for lunch and coffee was great too.
Sorry forgot to take a photo….













10 comments:
Looks like a fascinating place.
What a fun place, just right for blokes. And with great coffee and food the ladies will be happy too. That's not to say that some ladies no doubt would love motorbikes too, not me, I'd stick with the coffee.
Looks like a good spot to stop on a road trip.
I bet Tony felt right at home with all the bikes!!
There is certainly some history there.
What a great place to visit. x
What a great place to visit. I think we need to add it to our wish list.
an eating and museum place all in one...great idea!
Looks like a great day
Interesting cafe.
Just been reading your older posts, you sure have been working on many different projects.
Must keep up with blog reading.
Post a Comment