WOW!!!!!
Here are some of the finished quilt tops I found when cleaning up my room. Just need to find some backings.
1. Started in 2020. My Christmas stocking top made from swap blocks. I think this will be used as a coffee table cover. I’ll wait n see what it’s like when finished. Here is where I got to. It measures 52” * 75”.
Hanging up in the hope I get to it soon
2. Next found was a charity quilt top made in 2021. It was made with blocks made by SPF members.
3. Convergence started in 2018
4. Red, white and blue 4 patches and 9 patches.
No idea when this was made.




10 comments:
Goodness Jo, how could you have forgotten them! The Christmas quilt is cute and I love the stars. Four little jobs to get out of the way🤣
I see some quick finishes in your future. They look like lovely quilt tops. And one, just in time to be finished for Christmas.
Isn't it amazing what you can find hidden away in your stash? I often even forget what is waiting to be finished !! :((( Your projects TBF are all lovely works...hugs, Julierose
Love the quilt tops. Time for some finishes before the year is out!
It's always interesting what you find tucked away, isn't it. Half forgotten, then once they are found again, the memories come flooding back.
These are wonderful finds. Definitely worth finishing off.
It's always fun to have a tidy up and re-discover treasures! There are some beauties there well worth finishing :-)
You have found some treasures. Here’s hoping you can now move them over the finish line.
Nice collection of quilt tops there Jo.
When you have finished your ufo's, you could come and finish a few of mine!
Post a Comment