Wednesday 7 May 2014

They are done

Here they are. The rest of my puzzle quilts...
I have been so busy and the flimsy's are done.......
Except 2 still need some more binding.
I had to get a day where it wasn't too windy so I could get a photo with all of them together.
They are looking good.
Since taking this photo I have finished putting all the bindings around the puzzle pieces.
All I have to do to them is quilt them.
These will be ready for the boys birthdays this year.
Link up this week is HERE at WIP Wednesday....

6 comments:

Maria said...

They do look fantastic... Well done.

Ellen said...

You did a great job on these quilts!

Outback Craftaholic said...

Wow! They look amazing. I'm sure your boys will love them. Cheers, Tracy.

Gina said...

They are fabulous xx

Terry said...

They look great! :0)

Karen said...

I love your puzzle quilts. Where can I find the pattern?