Tuesday 4 November 2014

My 6" block swap.

Middle of the month and we get notified of our new partner. 
I have Anne. She wanted an Hour Glass block or Flying Geese blocks. In 2 colours. 1 plain 1 pattern.
I followed a tutorial for an hour glass. Very basic.
I liked the fabric I recently bought with the buttons and just had to use it.


Then I wanted to try a 3D flying geese block. So I followed this tutorial.
http://www.generations-quilt-patterns.com/3d-flying-geese-quilt-block.html
I had fun with this. I liked it.
Hope Anne does too.

They were done very quickly and are in the mail now...

Just received my blocks from Anne. She only had to do 2 blocks but there was 3 in the envelope. Lucky me.

5 comments:

dq said...

You are involved in so many wonderful things! I enjoy reading about them and seeing all the blocks you receive in your swap groups! How do you keep up?

Melody said...

Love your blocks from Anne

KERYN B said...

You sure are one busy quilter...l'm sure you partner will love that button fabric.

Cheryll said...

Wonderful blocks "coming" and "going"... xox

Kate said...

Love the fabrics in your blocks. Very fun!