Monday 2 February 2015

Not much done this evening

I have started this new little stitchery for XMAS.
I thought it would be nice for my grandsons to have something special to hang on their door.
Well here is the start. I am going away on a bike trip soon and this will fit in my bag. It is not big, it is not much but at least it will be there if I feel the urge and have the time to do a little bit of sewing.
It is so cute or will be when it is finished.
This is my Slow SUNDAY Stitching
Let's hope I can get this finished this year. I have bought a special key to hang on the bottom too...
I'm linking up with 

9 comments:

Melody said...

Have fun on your trip

creations.1 said...

Such a sweet idea - your grandchildren are lucky indeed to have such a wonderful grandmother!! Enjoy your bike trip!

Christine M said...

How gorgeous. Have a lovely trip.

elliek said...

Very special Jo. Good luck on the bike trip.

Pinnylea Creations said...

That's very cute Jo. The boys will love it xx

Pinnylea Creations said...

That's very cute Jo. The boys will love it xx

dq said...

That little quote is just so precious. They will love it.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Oh that is cute!

Kate said...

Very cute! What a great idea for Christmas.