Thursday 5 February 2015

School is back

So my grandson, who is now in grade 1, is back at school. Of course he needs a new ART SMOCK.
I had a little bit of fabric here. He didn't like much of it so I am hoping he likes what I have made.


He liked the camouflage fabric  then I had to find something to go with it.
I found this aircraft fabric. Yes I know it is going sideways but I had to go with what I had.
It is reversible so when one side is too messy just put it on the other way.
I hope he likes it.
YES HE DOES....
I'm linking up with NTT

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo oh i think he will love it,its a real boys art smock,well done my friend on a great finish xx

creations.1 said...

He would love it - it is very much a little boys shirt!! Plus his grandma made it for him - that is always a winning point!!

Marly said...

Well done. Now you have a grandson with clean clothes, even after a paining session! I wonder which side will be his first choice to wear in front.

Christine M said...

So glad he likes it. I bet all his friends love it and will want one too.

marina said...

the camouflage will hid the paint mess too lol
lovely finish.

Kate said...

How fun!

Pinnylea Creations said...

That looks perfect x