Saturday 28 May 2016

Some finishes for May...

I have been busy this month. I have actually got some things finished....
My Wool felt elf from a Debbie Busby workshop.
My little wool felt ELF

My felt toy.. When we were told to make a felt toy I struggled with what to do.. I don't do the normal thing. I like unexpected strange or different items... I haven't the need for a toy but I know that's what I'll get. I can pass it on to the grandkids. Now I have boys and girls... For me to enjoy what I make it needs to be different.
I hope it was liked...
Rabbit Stew

He's just hanging there
You can see the veggies
A skinned rabbit
The top of the Carrot, onion and herb pouch


If you want the pattern it is in HANDMADE  Vol  21.. No 11
Pattern by Helen Woods

2 comments:

KimM said...

cute felt creations. They would be out of my comfort zone to make.....they look great.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo it was so good to catch up with you today my friend,i love what you made and i think it was cute and funny,lucky Barb will get to hang it up in her kitchen.
Such a fun day that went way to quick,it was great to see all the girls laughing and chatting away ,such a wonderful group of ladies ,sleep well my friend xx