Thursday 14 July 2016

A Quilt Book from Japan.

A friend of mine recently had a holiday in Japan.
She bought this book back for me to look at. There are some amazing quilts in there. They were the students work....

BEAUTIFUL Japanese quilts...
APPLE CORE QUILT
APPLE CORES up close
I have posted my swap parcel too. This is on its way to Sue.....

My CLAYTONS Xmas Swap parcel for Sue...

I am also linking up with Val and her PIGGY BANK CHALLENGE...
Go and have a look, sign up and start saving...
http://myplvl.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/sing-up-linky-4th-annual-piggy-bank.html




And don't forget to join in next Friday for FNSI
http://www.sugarlane-designs.com

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

That book looks interesting Jo...parcel arrived to day thankyou! Have been good and not shaken or prodded yet!! :-)

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Hey Jo! So glad you joined us for yet another year of penny pinching!! :)V

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely gift. Japanese Quilters make beautiful quilts x

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Hi Jo! Have you decided your spurge? I hope so! Mark you calendar as we count, post and link our piggy bank savings on July 6th!!! :) :)