Sunday 10 July 2016

My knitting needles are clicking and clacking

Now that I have finished mums blanket I am using up the yarn on beanies for kids and premmies...
This is a basic premmies pattern from .....
https://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/candystripe-knitted-baby-hats.html
Knitting for PREM babies

This is a cute little frilly hat....
I used 8 ply and 4mm needles.
The instructions are a bit rough but I just guessed some of it. It isn't a full pattern but it isn't that hard... They are really cute.
If you read through the comments there is a smaller size given..
Large size 6-12 months
Small size 0-6 months...
http://luisafelice.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/knit-easy-baby-hat.html
Cute little hats

Some of the yarn has also gone to others that do charity... Spread the love...

8 comments:

Linda said...

I love your hats! My 101 year old friend Win is now in a residential home, can't sew any more so she is knitting Prem baby hats - over 200 so far! The frilly hats are gorgeous. They remind me of illustrations of fairies in a child's story book.

Jindi's Cottage said...

The little frilly hats take cute to a whole new level...remind me of gumnut babies...gorgeous...

Binsa said...

Hi Jo love the beanies especially the frilly ones

KimM said...

Very cute - what a great idea!
xxx

Sue Niven said...

Beautiful work.

Maria said...

beautiful beanies to keep tiny heads warm.... the frilly ones are sew cute....

kiwikid said...

Beautiful little frilly beanies!! Like little fairy hats. Good use of the wool y I u have Jo.

marina said...

Such pretty little beanies, the little frilly ones look like gum nuts