Wednesday, 18 October 2017

A little bit of sweets making and some sewing...


EASY PEPPERMINT SLICE RECIPE
 page4image47084
Ingredients:
1 family block of Dairy Milk Chocolate (I used 2 x 200g blocks)
1 family block of Peppermint Crème filled Chocolate 
(I used 2 x 200g blocks)
1 small block of White chocolate (200g)
1 1⁄4 pack Choc Ripple biscuits
1⁄2 can Condensed Milk
1 oz Butter
What to do.......
Crush the chocolate ripple biscuits.
Melt the butter, condensed milk and peppermint chocolate all together. Mix well with the biscuits.
Spread into a lined slice tray.


Melt the block of milk chocolate and spread it over the biscuit base. Melt the white chocolate and spread over the top in a decorative pattern.
Chill until set. Cut into bite size pieces. 



I am making a quilt for a friends granddaughter.. she really wanted greys, mints & pinks.  I couldn't find any fabrics I liked in those colours. This is what I chose.

So I started to cut. Strips & 6.5" feature squares. 

Then I sewed the strips together.. Now ready for cross cutting...


4 comments:

  1. Yum, I love chocolate!! That is going to be a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours you have chosen. I find it difficult when I make commission quilts and I am asked to use certain colours. Often they are not my natural choice and then I find it difficult so find any I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics you have chosen there Jo. That slice sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day