I had sewn these blocks well back at the beginning of 2018 when I wasn't keeping up with the mystery weekly instructions. I was so far behind and got really bored with it. Trying to fit it in around work. It seemed to be taking too long. But good things come to those who wait.
I sat down in front of a nights tv and started to trim.
Okay.. sew 2 movies later I have all the blocks trimmed and ready for joining together.
My hands are sore and need a rest.
When I went to sew the sashings together I discovered I had ironed them all the wrong way.
I've started re ironing them. They will be waiting there for me next weekend..
When I was away at retreat it's obvious the conversation was distracting as I didn't read the directions correctly/thoroughly..
At least I don't have to unpick or resew....