Sunday 2 December 2018

ON RINGO LAKE

Here I am getting my BONNIE Hunters "On RINGO Lake" mystery out of the box. 
The last time I worked on these was months ago.
Ironing and trimming 200 flying geese.

I am trimming up my many blocks. Mm mmm I think 50 * 9 patches...


Here is my friends, working on On RINGO Lake too.
Sorry the photos is on its side.She has got her pieces out and working out where she is up to.
Maxine decided to only do a certain colourway and work with what was in her cupboard.
These colours are lovely and work really well together.
Cream, burgundy & blue.

Here are my parts all baggies up

Working out what is next...



8 comments:

Maria said...

Good on you for working on your On Ringo Lake..Are you doing this year's one??
Maxine's colourway is lovely..

kiwikid said...

Like the colours you both have chosen, looks like you are very organised. What happens next?

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

I love both sets of colours, 200 flying geese, alot of hard work there, the blocks look great :)

dq said...

It is going to be a stunner. I am following this year's mystery, saving the instructions, and wondering if I date start another project. Because I had one bad experience with one of her mysteries, I am hesitant.

Vireya said...

They are both going to be beautiful when done. I think having someone else to work on it with has to help get it done.

Mari said...

It's going to be so pretty! Good luck with all those pieces!

Linda said...

Wow, all those little pieces!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I love the colors you are using, better than the colors Bonnie selected. This is going to be a beautiful quilt!