Saturday 19 October 2019

More wool work

I'm nearly finished this block knitted blanket. Just some ends to sew in.
It really was fun to knit and it used a lot of scraps too.



This one is little size blocks that will get bigger and bigger.
These blocks measure about 2"  square


I have started another crochet rug. As you can see I grab 1 ball of scrap yarn and use untilmit runs out. That means I need to work on one project at a time. A little bit here and on to the next for a little bit. Sometimes I even knit a beanie first.




5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I love those mitered blocks--I sure do miss being able to knit--That and embroidery were the first things my Grand-mere taught me...
Hugs, Julierose

Jenny said...

Lovely knitting, haven't you been busy. I've never managed to learn crochet besides being shown a couple of times. Although I do enjoy knitting, at my own pace.

Maria said...

The crocheted blanket is growing nicely...

KaHolly said...

Looking good! My crochet and knitwork leaves a lot to be desired! So much so that I give up.

kiwikid said...

Great work Jo, the blanket ,looks great and your crochet is growing well.