Sunday 13 October 2019

Slow stitching & Tea Bag knitting.

It has been a while since my last post. ( my confession ) I just find it hard to be motivated and spend a lot of time reading blogs rather than typing them. 
Anyway, please know I am still around. 

My lovely friend Rosie stopped by for a visit while travelling on holidays.
She is knitting  the famous "TEA BAG " scarf. 
I had one enevelope here full of strings so that was passed on to her for knitting while travelling.
Then I received another package in the mail from Jenni. Thank you. These packages are so appreciated. Thankyou for everyone supporting my friends.


I am part of a Xmas swap over at QUILTING AROUND THE WORLD and my gift is done. Here is the back of what I have made. This is a fun swap and all will be revealed when my recipient receives her parcel.

It's been so long since I have sat and stitched by hand.
Here is only a little bit but at least I did some. 

AND I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT.

4 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

I've never heard of a tea bag scarf

Maria said...

Hi Jo.
Your friends progress on the teabag string bag is great.
Good to haveyou swap ready.

jacaranda said...

The scarf is growing. Scary, Christmas is only 10 weeks away.

kiwikid said...

Lovely to see Rosie! She is a clever lady. The writing blog posts comes and goes for all of us Jo!