Saturday 18 January 2020

2 beautiful bags...

My friend and I wanted to have a fun day sewing a bag. We did it.
We have made 2 beautiful bags that we can share with my group. 

I am playing around with a design. I have seen a few of these bags made on Pinterest and I wanted to try something..
I have seen these bags glued together, plain fabrics, bag stitched and wanted to try my own way..
So here it is...

I am loving the fabrics.
Just some scraps to try out a pattern and try to design something to share at my quilt group...
This is how it looks befor you sew the base seams...

My bag.. I am so happy with it. I use it every day for work and my colleagues love it.
Maxine's bag... It is lovely

12 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous bags made by your friend and you Jo...
Are you going to do a tutorial on them ?

Vireya said...

Great bags! They both look terrific.

Pamela Arbour said...

Those are great looking bags and it looks like they could be quite versatile depending on fabric choices.

KaHolly said...

Oh, wow! They ARE beautiful bags!

kiwikid said...

Fantastic bags Jo, will, you do a tutorial? Would like to make one.

Chris John said...

They look fantastic! Well done ladies.

Binsa said...

Love how they turned out. I too would love to make one.How do you sew the base seams?Do you need to stitch the curved sides down.

loulee said...

Your bags are beautiful Great finishes.

dq said...

Uh, ya, I love this bag pattern! I will maybe need to try one.
Thanks for sharing.

retdairyqueen said...

Iam in agreement with the rest of the girls Would love to make one

Farm Quilter said...

Those are totally cool!!! Now I want to make some!!

dq said...

I just keep coming back to enjoy these darling bags. I am so glad you sent me the pattern. I need to put it on my to do list soon!