Tuesday 4 May 2021

My panel has arrived from Candis.

 I was so excited to get home and there was a parcel at my front door. Yes, it had arrived. The wait is over. All the way from the USA. I couldn’t wait to get inside and cut open the bag (very carefully though).

Isn’t this just stunning. All that paper foundation sewing. 

THANK YOU CANDIS....


And there was a little bit extra. Some leftover fabric too.


Now here are the two swap quilt tops side by side. My intentions will be to make them the same size and I will put them on my single beds in the spare room. They may even up with my grandsons in future years.


These were 2 wonderful swaps which were a delight to receive. I will be watching out for when the next one is later in the year.



9 comments:

Jenny said...

Both quilt tops are absolutely stunning!

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow that lots great...

Karen's Korner said...

Two gorgeous swaps.

Vireya said...

The tiger and his pieced border are fantastic!

loulee said...

Oh my goodness, the tiger quilt is amazing!!
You have been very lucjky with your swaps.

kiwikid said...

The tiger quilt top is stunning Jo, the quilts looks great together. That has been a wonderful swap.

jude's page said...

They look amazing Jo.

Janice said...

They go so well together. Aren’t people clever with how they can add to a panel.

Denice Barker said...

Wow! Both are stunning! But the bear with the paws and trees is perfect!