Saturday 1 May 2021

A wonderful surprise and a little bit of knitting.

 I turned up at my quilt group and lovely Colleen gave me 2 bags of wonderful surprises filled with 50 cute little pouches/boxes. She said I could use them any way I like....

THANK YOU COLLEEN. I am so appreciative of your generosity. I will put them to good use.



Some times you need a break from sewing. I decided to do a little bit of knitting...


We are having a trade table at the end of the year at our QUILTS IN THE GARDEN day. I thought I’d teach my friend how to make them and try our luck.

First we start with threading a few hundred beads on to the cotton.


Then we knit them


And we knit some more


And hopefully we can get a few of these made


Beautiful BEADED SCISSOR KEEPS...




7 comments:

Christine M said...

Great little boxes. Your scissor fobs look great Jo.

Mari said...

What a great gift! What will you do with all those fun boxes? I love the knitting, too. Fun beads!

Karen's Korner said...

Sweet gift boxes....do you have any plans for them?

kiwikid said...

Fantastic boxes for you Jo, the scissor fobs look wonderful.

Preeti said...

Knit, Sip and Knit sounds like an excellent mantra. And one can choose their favorite drink :-) The scissor keeps are like jewelry. I'd happily wear them as a pendant on a chain :-)

Maria said...

Sweet boxes and love the scissors fobs...

TOOD MILLER said...

All beautiful ladies working hard on digitizing embroidery machine for some mind blowing stitching. Keep it up :)