Saturday 11 September 2021

Postcards & Mug rug swaps.

 I have enjoyed being in the QATW swaps.It is fun and exciting to receive special surprises in the mail.

I received a lovely fabric postcard from Tracey.. Cosmcat…


This is the one I am sending off to my partner. It is for October.. Spring time..


I am also making an Autumn mug rug for a swap too. I went with the lovely colours of Autumn.


I made a maple leaf block into a mug rug. But also made the backing in a light coloured fabric so I could write on it as a postcard.





7 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great postcards Jo, the mug rug/postcard is a great idea.

Karen's Korner said...

Much nicer to receive in the mail other than a bill.

loulee said...

Lovely mug rugs. The maple leaf is a lovely idea.
Funnily enough I came across a bunch of scraps yesterday, and mug rugs came to mind...

Jenny said...

Receiving surprises in the mail is always fun!

Maria said...

Always nice to get surprises in the post….
Great idea for the mug rug/postcard…..

Susan said...

Very clever idea for the mug rug

KaHolly said...

These mug rugs are so cleverly created!